Happy New Year readers! I’m so glad that it’s 2015. This year I’m letting myself fall prey to the “New year, new me, fresh start,” thing that people tend to follow. I’ve put together a few New Year resolutions that I’ll share so I don’t forget.
1) I’ve vowed not to make mention of the past. I will not dwell on what happens and I will make “Keep Moving Forward” my new motto.
2) Spend less time online. Sometimes I do educational things but not enough that I can justify the amount of time I spend on Pinterest.
3) Become a genius. (Haha just kidding) Its just that my personality [INTJ] is known for having the highest IQ and having an incredible mind. I know I am capable of so much and if I would stop being so afraid of what I’m capable of, I know that I could be incredibly intelligent.
4) Get in shape. I don’t mean get skinny. I don’t care about that sort of thing. I just want to be a lot stronger. And hey, if that brings me down a few pant sizes, I won’t complain!
5) Become a polyglot. I’m extremely close to being bilingual so now I want to learn more than one language this year.
Well those are the major ones, I have a few more on my Pinterest boards, but they can hardly be seen as impressive.