1) I fall asleep with books covering half my bed (and I wouldn’t have it any other way)
2) My favorite time of day is the evening. I love watching the sunset. It’s a daily reminder that sometimes endings can be beautiful.
3) I love to eat stale marshmallows.
4) I talk to myself more than anyone else. I’m sane, I swear!
5) My favorite childhood toy is a Santa bear named Mr. Snuggles. Yes I named him and before you laugh, I’ll have you know that he was my faithful companion through all the hospital visits and testing.
6) I’ve only ever had a crush on one guy when I was 14. Unless we count the…uhh…dozens of FICTIONAL character crushes, in which I surpass many girls my age. (Leo Fitz is perfect btw)
7) I only wear jewel toned clothing. Never any other color. Ever.
8) I used to be able to recite the entire books of Matthew and Acts. Still trying to figure out how I did it.
9) When I was little, I wanted to be either a missionary or a musician when I grew up.
10) I love to learn more than I love life itself. Seriously, I’m miserable if I’m not reading or constantly learning. It’s my life.